In Spanish, my name is 'Maria Alicia' - but in English, it's 'Mary Alice'. My favourite colours are pink and purple. My favourite fruits are grapes, apples and bananas. My favourite song is 'B is for Bananas'.
I'm in Kindergarten and my favourite things about school are my friends. I love the house and pet shop centres. I like to play with floam, paint and making cookies. We made a dinosaur fossil out of flour, coffee grounds and sugar. It looked like a little dinosaur foot.
I like to go on vacations with my family to the lake. I like going to baseball games and collecting the stuff from the games. I play the piano. My favourite song is 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game'.
I have an older brother and sister. I love them. My brother is at home sick today - I hope he feels better. Today, we saw a 'Smart Car' on the way to school - it only had two seats! I thought Mom should have had one of those before she was married :0)
2 comments:
You are a great sister! I like your blog - especially the song!
Love, Regina
Hi! Thank you for hoping that I get better. I love you - you're a good sister to me. Thank you very much for everything you've done. I'm sorry for when I hurt you by accident when we play too rough.
Signed Your Older and Hansome Brother,
Louis
Post a Comment